This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Bricklaying) is to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in bricklaying. This qualification is suitable for practicing bricklayers.
- Confirming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Optional Units (select one unit from):
- Erecting Masonry Cladding in the Workplace
- Erecting Thin Joint Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Maintaining Slate and Tile Roofing in the Workplace
- Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Producing Internal Solid Plastering Finishes in the Workplace
- Producing External Solid Render Finishes in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace
Every assessor at Amber Training has extensive hands-on experience in the construction sector. As a result they can provide the most appropriate knowledge and a realistic approach to learning. The assessors will work to support candidates, employers, and mapping out expected progression; this makes attainment easier.
Booking / Reschedule / Cancellation Charges:
Up to 7 Days Notice = 100% of Booking Price
8 – 21 Days Notice = 75% of Booking Price
over 22 Days Notice = No cancellation fee
Please bring along ONE Photo ID and NI to complete your registration process.
Alternatively, Contact us on 077 2710 2390 or 0208 572 7473 or 0208 572 7433