To Book your CSCS Online test please click here
Site operatives, supervisors and managers preparing to take the CSCS test will need to prove that they are competent in carrying out their task safely by passing the CITB health safety and environment test.
The test includes behavioural case studies, and knowledge and specialist questions. The behavioural case studies are based on the core principles of the industry’s free film Setting out. The film explores what employers and sites must do for workers, and how workers need to behave and interact to constantly changing site conditions.
Specialist activities include tests in the following areas.
- Highway works.
- Specialist work at height.
- Lifts and escalators.
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR):
- Heating and plumbing services (HAPS)
- Pipefitting and welding (PFW)
- Ductwork (DUCT)
- Refrigeration and air conditioning (RAAC)
- Service and facilities maintenance (SAF).
- Plumbing (JIB).
Accepted Card Payment Method