- Q?What documents of proof do I need for my appointments?
You need to bring the following with you to your appointment:
Two (2) proofs of postal address; One (1) proof of valid photo ID and Two (2) passport size photos.
- Q?Do you have ‘Drop-in’ / ‘Walk-in’ services?
Yes we provide several ‘Drop-in’ / ‘Walk-in’ Advisory Services for example:
Please click ‘HERE’ to go to a full list of Advisory Services.
- Information on Immigration,
- Housing & Welfare Benefits Advice,
- Tribunal Meetings,
- & many other areas of advice.
- Q?Do you provide any free services?
Yes we provide the following free services:
- Work Club: Providing help and assistance with your job Interview Skills, Interview Techniques, adapting your CV to fit the job specs, body language etc.
- Business/Enterprise Club: Providing an introduction to starting and running your own business.
- ICT Club: Providing help and assistance with using the computer to get the most enjoyment from using your computer and browsing the internet safely and pleasurably.
- Q?Do you charge for your services?
Most of our Advisory and Social Services are Free. There is however a membership fee of £50.00 for regular users.