Gas, Electricity, Telephone Customer Support Services
Amber Advisory Services recognize that domestic and micro business consumers of gas and electricity and other utilities experience several different types of difficulties with their gas, electricity and telephone suppliers. The problems may be related to a number of different reasons such as:
- Inaccurate or excessive bills sent by the supplier or
- No bill has been sent
- Bill Payment plans
- Problems with smart meter installation
- The supplier not keeping their appointment
- The supplier threatening to disconnect the gas or electricity supply
- The Supplier has written to you to take Legal Action against you
- The customer is not being treated fairly
- The customer’s complaint is not being investigated at all and or in a timely manner
- The customer is not provided details of who to complain to
- Third Party/Broker or intermediary contract on behalf of the supplier
The Law and license requirements impose certain responsibilities on your gas, electricity and other utility suppliers to treat customers in the proper, reasonable and fair manner.
If you experience any of the above or other problems with your gas, electricity and telephone company we may be able to assist you and represent your interest. Our sloe effort is to help both parties agree on a resolution. We believe this will help customers achieve the desired outcome with the company.