Our aim is to advance education and relieve financial hardship amongst those seeking asylum, those granted refugee status and immigrants and their dependants in need thereof in the London Borough of Hounslow and surrounding areas by the provision of legal and other advice and information to advance them in life and assist them to adapt within a new community.
Amber Training is dedicated and committed to building strong morals and confidence in the educational achievement of its students through state of the art teaching and learning.
ATASS aims to deliver Value For Money projects through it support and advice services to vulnerable and disadvantage Hounslow Residents and their dependents facing financial hardship and in need thereof for employable skills to be able to come together by providing them with the needed life skills training, other advice and information to advance them in life through our dedicated social clubs.
To develop the capacity and skills of the members of the socially and economically disadvantaged community of the London Borough of Hounslow in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs and to participate more fully in society.
As seen by our testimonials, AMBER has many satisfied learners!
The promotion of equality and diversity for the public benefit in the London Borough of Hounslow by:
- (a) Advancing education and raising awareness in equality and diversity; and
- (b) Promoting activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds.
- (c) Benefitting individuals by providing legal and other advice
- We run a training programme for the Volunteers, offering employable courses such as apprenticeship programs, customer services course, ESOL for Work, BTEC Security courses, Health & Social courses, governance and charity and employment law, Race Relations law amongst others. We aim to deliver lifelong needed skills and services to Hounslow resident’s yearly complimenting programmed courses funded within and by the London Borough of Hounslow (LBH).
- We will build capacity with ATASS by offering one to one support to volunteer service users accessing the organisations services, represent the ATASS at a range of alliance, including the Local Strategic Partnership like Job Centre plus and other partners.
- We will provide specialised Advice and Advocacy support to newly accepted arrivals, Black Asian and Minority Ethnic (BME), and also provide advices in the area of employment law, Anti-Racial and Hate Crimes, Human Rights Immigration, Housing, Domestic Violence, Welfare and Benefits.
- We aim to provide holistic approach to support vulnerable “newly accepted” immigrants (those granted refugee and asylum status)andNon English speaking EU nationalsinto Hounslow to be able to integrate into their local communities
- We monitor and evaluate our projects and other, related projects to achieve the 3E’s that is, to be efficient, economic and effective.
- We support the most vulnerable and excluded young people who are at risk of crime, offending, anti-social behaviour and pose a real challenge to their families, parents and the communities at large to bring them into the mainstream.
Bobbie Wason : 19 years experience
Senior Human Rights officer, DV advice, Advocacy & Support officer, Welfare & Benefit Advice Case worker, Immigration advice & referral officer.
Nelson Siaw: 7 years experience
Finance Manager, Lecturer ACCA
Elijah Badiako: 7 years experience
Part Qualified ACCA, Lecturer/Assessor
Miklos Farkas: 20 years experience
English, Science and Maths tutoring
Emmanuel Adi: 11 years experience
Msc Clinical Psychology, Housing Manager, Senior Welfare & Benefit Advice Case worker
Emmanuel Ansah: 6 years experience
Management / Project AdvisorACCA
Philip Oduroh: 8 years experience
Richard Andorful: 10 years experience
Financial Accountant FFA,FFTA,PQ ACCA, Health Trainer, Senior Employment, Race, Welfare & Benefit Advice Case worker, Advocacy & Support officer.
In House Solicitors: 7 years Practising Solicitor, 11 Years Case Worker
Solicitor (In House) Practising Solicitor, Employment, Race & Hate Crime, Welfare & Benefit Advice Case Worker, Advocacy & Support officer
Sipiwe Mutambudzi: 11 years experience
Worked in Health & Social Care Industry for 10 years, five of which have been in care for elderly people in a residential care setting. Started as a Health Care Assistant and rose to the position of a Deputy Manager, leading a team of Health Care Assistants, 10 years
Precious Fireyi: 11 years experience
Worked in Health & Social Care Industry for 10 years, six of which have been in care for people with Learning Disability in a residential care setting. Started as a Health Care Assistant and rose to the position of a Manager, 8 years
Natalie Charles: 10 years experience
Recruitment & Customer Service Specialist/Assistant working in multiple industries
Paul Hoskins: 20 years experience
Administration, Customer Service & ICT Specialist
Christian Tanoh: 5 years experience